We are people of possibility who believe in the power of peace
and are connected to God and each other through community.
Saint Paul's participates in many activities and ministries that continue to uplift our church and surrounding communities. This includes work right here in our own backyard and work that spreads around the world. Click the links on this page to find out more about how you can join us and serve alongside us as a growing body of believers.
Come to me, all you who are struggling hard and carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 (CEB)
Our pantry continues to help those in need in the community. Our hope
is that we will be able to provide help to any who made need it, especially during this time of uncertainty. If you are able to help keep the pantry stocked, please feel free to either drop items off during office hours (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
or contact the church office to have items picked up.
Helpful items to have in our pantry from Feeding America‘s wish list: “What food pantries—
and your neighbors in need—can really put to good use.”
2. Canned Beans
3. Canned Chicken, Tuna, Salmon, Ham, Spam
6. Canned Vegetables & fruits
7. Cooking Oils
11. Granola Bars
12. Instant Mashed & Scalloped potatoes
13. Meals in a Box e.g. Hamburger & Tuna Helper
15. Elbow macaroni & spaghetti
16. Peanut Butter & jellies, jams
17. Instant Rice
18. Shelf-stable and Powdered Milk
19. Chunky Soup, Stews and Chili
20. Breakfast Cereal
21. Spaghetti sauce
22. Frozen ground beef, turkey or chicken
23. Cleaning Supplies, Laundry Detergent, & Paper Products
This is not an exhaustive list, however we hope this will be helpful in giving you some ideas.